Sunday, January 27, 2008

thomas kinkade painting

I understand,Mr Patridge,that you were the last person to see MrsAscher alive." Mr Partridge placed his finger-tips together and looked at Poirot asthough he were a doubtful cheque. "That is a very debatable point,Mr Poirot,"he said."Many people mayhave made purchase from Mrs Ascher after I did so." "If so,they have not come forward to say so." Mr Partridge coughed. "Some people,Mr Poirot,have no sense of public duty." He looked at us owlishly through his spectacles. "Exceedingly true,"murmured Poirot. "You,I understand,went to the police of your own accord?"
"Certainly I did.As soon as I heard of the shocking occurrence Iperceived that my statement might be helpful and came forward accordingly." "A very proper spirit,"said Poirot solemnly."Perhaps you will be sokind as to repeat your story to me." "By all means.I was returning to this house and at

No comments: