Monday, January 28, 2008

the last supper painting

cannot say more than that.He acts as the writer of the letter would act-goesat once to the police-pushes himself to the fore-enjoys his position." "Do you really think-?" "No,Hastings.Personally I believe that the murderer came from outsideAndover,but we must neglect no avenue of research.And although I say"he"all the time,we must not exclude the possibility of a woman beingconcerned." "Surely not!" "The method of attack is that of a man,
I agree.But anonymous lettersare written by women rather than by men.We must bear that in mind." I was silent for a few minutes,then I said: "What do we do next?" "My energetic Hastings,"Poirot said and smiled at me. "No,but what do we do?" "Nothing." "Nothing?"My disappointment rang out clearlly.

No comments: