Monday, December 24, 2007

mona lisa painting

'My dearest Dora! Now, indeed, my own for ever!' ¡¡¡¡'Oh, DON'T!' pleaded Dora. 'Please!' ¡¡¡¡'Are you not my own for ever, Dora?' ¡¡¡¡'Oh yes, of course I am!' cried Dora, 'but I am so frightened!' ¡¡¡¡'Frightened, my own?' ¡¡¡¡'Oh yes! I don't like him,' said Dora. 'Why don't he go?' ¡¡¡¡'Who, my life?' ¡¡¡¡'Your friend,' said Dora. 'It isn't any business of his. What a stupid he must be!' ¡¡¡¡'My love!' (There never was anything so coaxing as her childish ways.) 'He is the best creature!' ¡¡¡¡'Oh, but we don't want any best creatures!'
pouted Dora. ¡¡¡¡'My dear,' I argued, 'you will soon know him well, and like him of all things. And here is my aunt coming soon; and you'll like her of all things too, when you know her.' ¡¡¡¡'No, please don't bring her!' said Dora, giving me a horrified little kiss, and folding her hands. 'Don't. I know she's a naughty, mischief-making old thing! Don't let her come here, Doady!' which was a corruption of David.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mona lisa painting"