Tuesday, December 25, 2007

leonardo da vinci mona lisa

However, as I knew how tender-hearted my dear Dora was, and how sensitive she would be to any slight upon her favourite, I hinted no objection. For similar reasons I made no allusion to the skirmishing plates upon the floor; or to the disreputable appearance of the castors, which were all at sixes and sevens, and looked drunk; or to the further blockade of Traddles by wandering vegetable dishes and jugs. I could not help wondering in my own mind, as I contemplated the boiled leg of mutton before me, previous to carving it,
how it came to pass that our joints of meat were of such extraordinary shapes - and whether our butcher contracted for all the deformed sheep that came into the world; but I kept my reflections to myself. ¡¡¡¡'My love,' said I to Dora, 'what have you got in that dish?' ¡¡¡¡I could not imagine why Dora had been making tempting little faces at me, as if she wanted to kiss me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

leonardo da vinci mona lisa"