Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thomas Kinkade Spirit of Christmas painting

The mistake, widely reported in today's newspapers, appears in the ninth paragraph on page 503 of the 640 page bestseller. Banjar's mother, Tracey, sent an e-mail to the publishers Bloomsbury asking whether the offending sentence, which reads "'Dumbledore, come!' said Crouch angrily.", was a printing error. "Yes, you are right about the error, we have forwarded your e-mail on to the editorial department," Bloomsbury admitted. "We are very upset that this error went unnoticed until after printing." The sentence should have referred to Cornelius Fudge and not Crouch. "I was really surprised when I spotted the mistake and then I jumped for joy when I knew I was right," Banjar, from Somerset, told the Times newspaper.

No comments: