Monday, January 21, 2008

picture of the last supper

he simplicity of your taste; but, at any rate, I know you will be kind to my intentions, and consider it, as it really is, a token of the love of one of your oldest friends." ¡¡¡¡ And so saying, he was hurrying away, before Fanny, overpowered by a thousand feelings of pain and pleasure, could attempt to speak; but quickened by one sovereign wish, she then called out, "Oh! cousin, stop a moment, pray stop!" ¡
¡¡¡ He turned back. ¡¡¡¡ "I cannot attempt to thank you," she continued, in a very agitated manner; "thanks are out of the question. I feel much more than I can possibly express. Your goodness in thinking of me in such a way is beyond-- " If that is all you have to say, Fanny" smiling and turning away again. ¡¡¡¡ "No, no, it is not. I want to consult you."

No comments: