Sunday, January 27, 2008

art painting picture

abusing his wife and finally struck her down?" "It seems the most likely solution.But I must confess,sir,I'd like tohave another look at that very odd letter you received.I was wonderiing ifit was just possible that it came from this man Ascher." Poirot handed over the letter and the inspector read it with a frown. "It doesn't read like Ascher,"he said at last."I doube if Ascher woulduse the term "our"British police-not unless he was trying to be extracunning-and I doube if he's got the wits for that.Then the man's a wreck-allto pieces.His hand's
too shaky to print letters clearly like this.It's goodquality notepaper and ink,too.It's odd that the letter should mention the21st of the month.Of course it might be coincidence." "That is possible-yes." "But I don't like this kind of coincidence,Mr Poirot.It's a bit toopat."

No comments: