Monday, December 17, 2007

van gogh painting

I ventured to ask Mrs. Micawber how this was to be done. ¡¡¡¡'By advertising,' said Mrs. Micawber - 'in all the papers. It appears to me, that what Mr. Micawber has to do, in justice to himself, in justice to his family, and I will even go so far as to say in justice to society, by which he has been hitherto overlooked, is to advertise in all the papers; to describe himself plainly as so-and-so,
with such and such qualifications and to put it thus: "Now employ me, on remunerative terms, and address, post-paid, to W. M., Post Office, Camden Town."' ¡¡¡¡'This idea of Mrs. Micawber's, my dear Copperfield,' said Mr. Micawber, making his shirt-collar meet in front of his chin, and glancing at me sideways, 'is, in fact, the Leap to which I alluded, when I last had the pleasure of seeing you.' ¡¡¡¡'Advertising is rather expensive,' I remarked, dubiously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

van gogh painting"