Sunday, December 30, 2007

thomas kinkade painting

I nodded assent to the pretty inquiry of the raised eyebrows, and kissed the parted lips. ¡¡¡¡'It's of not a bit of use,' said Dora, shaking her head, until the ear-rings rang again. 'You know what a little thing I am, and what I wanted you to call me from the first. If you can't do so, I am afraid you'll never like me. Are you sure you don't think, sometimes, it would have been better to have -' ¡¡¡¡'Done what, my dear?' For she made no effort to proceed. ¡¡¡¡'Nothing!' said Dora. ¡¡¡¡'Nothing?' I repeated. ¡¡¡¡She put her arms round my neck,
goose, and hid her face on my shoulder in such a profusion of curls that it was quite a task to clear them away and see it. ¡¡¡¡'Don't I think it would have been better to have done nothing, than to have tried to form my little wife's mind?' said I, laughing at myself. 'Is that the question? Yes, indeed, I do.' ¡¡¡¡'Is that what you have been trying?' cried Dora. 'Oh what a shocking boy!' ¡¡¡¡'But I shall never try any more,' said I. 'For I love her dearly as she is.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thomas kinkade painting"