Tuesday, December 25, 2007

oil painting for sale

nd drew a line with her pencil down the middle of my nose; but I couldn't dine off that, though it was very agreeable. ¡¡¡¡'Don't you think, my dear,' said I, 'it would be better for you to remonstrate with Mary Anne?' ¡¡¡¡'Oh no, please! I couldn't, Doady!' said Dora. ¡¡¡¡'Why not, my love?' I gently asked. ¡¡¡¡'Oh, because I am such a little goose,' said Dora, 'and she knows I am!' ¡¡¡¡I thought this sentiment so incompatible with the establishment of any system of check on Mary Anne,
that I frowned a little. ¡¡¡¡'Oh, what ugly wrinkles in my bad boy's forehead!' said Dora, and still being on my knee, she traced them with her pencil; putting it to her rosy lips to make it mark blacker, and working at my forehead with a quaint little mockery of being industrious, that quite delighted me in spite of myself. ¡¡¡¡'There's a good child,' said Dora, 'it makes its face so much prettier to laugh.' 'But, my love,' said I. ¡¡¡¡'No, no! please!' cried Dora, with a kiss, 'don't be a naughty Blue Beard! Don't be serious!'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oil painting for sale"