Monday, December 3, 2007

flower art painting

'Will you get a tourniquet, Mr. Van Weyden?' Wolf Larsen called to me. ¡¡¡¡I hesitated. Her lips moved, and though they formed no words, she commanded me with her eyes, plainly as speech, to go to the help of the unfortunate man. 'Please,' she managed to whisper, and I could but obey. ¡¡¡¡By now I had developed such skill at surgery that Wolf Larsen, beyond several words of advice, left me to my task with a couple of sailors for assistants. For his task he elected a vengeance on the shark. ¡¡¡¡A heavy swivel-hook, baited with fat salt pork, was dropped overside; and by the time I had compressed the severed veins and arteries the sailors were singing and heaving in the offending monster. I did not see it myself, but my assistants, first one and then the other, deserted me for a few moments to run amidships and look at

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

flower art painting"