Tuesday, December 18, 2007

contemporary abstract painting

'It was a long way for him,' said I, 'for he had nothing to uphold him on the journey.' ¡¡¡¡'Wasn't he fed, poor thing?' asked Dora. ¡¡¡¡I began to think I would put it off till tomorrow. ¡¡¡¡'Ye-yes,' I said, 'he was well taken care of. I mean he had not the unutterable happiness that I had in being so near you.' ¡¡¡¡Dora bent her head over her drawing and said, after a little while - I had sat, in the interval, in a burning ¡¡¡'You didn't seem to be sensible of that happiness yourself, at one time of the day.' ¡¡¡¡I saw now that I was in for it, and it must be done on the spot. ¡¡¡¡'You didn't care for that happiness in the least,' said Dora, slightly raising her eyebrows, and shaking her head, 'when you were sitting by Miss Kitt.' ¡¡¡¡Kitt, I should observe, was the name of the creature in pink, with the little eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

contemporary abstract painting"