Wednesday, November 21, 2007

nude art painting

Her lip lifted slightly, though there was little scorn, as a rule, in her large and impulsive nature. ¡¡¡¡`I have said I will not take anything more from you, and I will not - I cannot! I should be your creature to go on doing that, and I won't!' ¡¡¡¡`One would think you were a princess from your manner, in addition to a true and original d'Urberville - ha! ha! Well, Tess, dear, I can say no more. I suppose I am a bad fellow - a damn bad fellow. I was born bad, and I have lived bad, and I shall die bad in all probability. But, upon my lost soul, I won't be bad towards you again, Tess. And if certain circumstances should arise - you understand - in which you are in the least need, the least difficulty, send me one line, and you shall have by, return whatever you require. I may not be at Trantridge - I am going to London for a time - I can't stand the old woman. But all letters will be forwarded.' ¡¡¡¡She said that she did not wish him to drive her further, and they stopped lust under the clump of trees. D'Urberville alighted, and lifted her down bodily in his arms, afterwards placing her articles on the ground beside her. She bowed to him slightly, her eye just lingering in his; and then she turned to take the parcels for departure

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nude art painting"

Anonymous said...

nude art painting"

Anonymous said...

nude art painting"