Wednesday, November 21, 2007

acrylic art painting

You don't give me your mouth and kiss me back. You never willingly do that - you'll never love me, I fear.' ¡¡¡¡`I have said so, often. It is true. I have never really and truly loved you, and I think I never can.' She added mournfully, `Perhaps, of all things, a lie on this thing would do the most good to me now; but I have honour enough left, little as 'tis, not to tell that lie. If I did love you I may have the best o' causes for letting you know it. But I don't.' ¡¡¡¡He emitted a laboured breath, as if the scene were getting rather oppressive to his heart, or to his conscience, or to his gentility. ¡¡¡¡`Well, you are absurdly melancholy, Tess. I have no reason for flattering you now, and I can say plainly that you need not be so sad. You can hold your own for beauty against any woman of these parts, gentle or simple; I say, it to you as a practical man and well-wisher. If you are wise you will it to the world more than you do before it fades... And yet, Tess, will you come back to me? Upon my soul I don't like to let you go like this!' ¡¡¡¡`Never, never! I made up my mind as soon as I saw - what I ought to have seen sooner; and I won't come.' ¡¡¡¡`Then good morning, my four months' cousin - good-bye!'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

acrylic art painting"

Anonymous said...

acrylic art painting"

Anonymous said...

acrylic art painting"