Tuesday, October 23, 2007

nude oil painting

While I was in View of the Moor that was swimming, I stood out directly to Sea with the Boat, rather stretching to Windward, that they might think me gone towards the Straits-mouth (as indeed any one that had been in their wits must ha' been supposed to do), or who would ha' suppos'd we were sail'd on to the southward to the truly Barbarian Coast, where whole Nations of Negroes were sure to surround us with their Canoes, and destroy us; where we could ne'er once go on shoar but we should be devour'd by savage Beasts, or more merciless Savages of humane kind.
But as soon as it grew dusk in the Evening, I chang'd my Course, and steer'd directly South and by East, bending my Course a little toward the East, that I might keep in with the Shoar; and having a fair fresh Gale of Wind, and a smooth quiet Sea, I made such Sail that I believe by the next Day at Three a Clock in the Afternoon, when I first made the Land, I could not be less than 150 Miles South of Sallee; quite beyond the Emperor of Morocco's Dominions, or indeed of any other King thereabouts, for we saw no People.
Yet such was the Fright I had taken at the Moors, and the dreadful Apprehensions I had of falling into their Hands, that I would not stop, or go on Shoar, or come to an Anchor; the Wind continuing fair, 'till I had sail'd in that manner five Days: And then the Wind shifting to the southward, I concluded also that if any of our Vessels were in Chase of me, they also would now give over; so I ventur'd to make to the Coast, and came to an Anchor in the Mouth of a little River, I knew not what, or

3 comments:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

If you think THAT'S abstract, wait'll yoo C this, dude...

If you really wanna see something funny, check-out my trilogy...
and maybe buy one of my novels.
Those should explain everything:

--> stores.lulu.com/fido <--

If we don’t hook up here,
I'll see you in God’s Great Beyond, won't I?
God bless.

theautomann@msn.com
tok2me

Anonymous said...

nude oil painting"

Anonymous said...

nude oil painting"